Monday, August 6, 2012

Style Check



Hey Guys,

Today I've choosen doll2005, click on the picture to visit her suite.
And Guess what? She inspired her outfit from the Beyonce in Lady Gaga's Telephone music video!



Combination: 15/15
Colours: 15/15
Makeup/Hair: 10/10
Idea: 10/10

Exact: 50/50 Points
Feedback:
Wow your the 2nd Style Check in Style Check Cycle 2 and you already got the full points!
Congrats!!!
Your Outfit is very very unique, the Colours fit so well and the Idea to inspire like Beyonce in Telephone is just amazing!
I was so speachless when i saw your Outfit!
Well Done! The Makeup and Hair is also very very good and the pink lips fit very well with the rest of the outfit! (:


xxx
Manda

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you! I can't believe I got all 50 points, I'm so glad you like the 'whole' outfit, it took me quite a whyle and alot of stardollars to create. Though I am quite ashamed to tell you that I only learned about 5 mins ago that this blog exists ^-^ because a lovely girl told me in my gb that I was featured on it...non the less I really like it, I'm in love with the graphic you used, it's so beautiful Jelinna! I'll definitely be following this blog from now on ;D Thanks again xxx

    Robin/doll2005

    ReplyDelete